RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2016
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Grade B “Officers” recruitment to fill 163 recruitment. All the interested candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree are intrested to apply for RBI Grade B Officer recruitment 2016 through online mode. There is no any other mode to apply for Officers recruitment in RBI. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Bank recruitment after Graduation 2016-17. Before to start apply online for RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2016, you are advised to go through the complete article to know whether you fulfilled the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies details or not.
RBI Officers Application Form 2016
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications from the intrested Male / Female candidates to apply for RBI Officers recruitment 2016 through official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in. The intrested candidates may submit RBI Officers Application Form 2016 through online mode from 18th July 2016 to 9th August 2016. Other important details are given below like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
RBI Grade B Officer recruitment Notification 2016
- Name of Bank:- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name of Post:- Grade B “Officers”
- Total No. of recruitment:- 163
Category wise vacancy distribution-
|Sr. No||Name of Category||Vacancy|
RBI Officers Grade B recruitment Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2016):-
Generally, the minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 30 years i.e. candidate should be born not earlier than 2nd July 1986 and not later than 1st July 1995.
- Upper age for M.Phil passed candidates:- 32 years
- Upper age for Ph.D candidates:- 34 years
Note:- The upper age relaxation for OBC candidates = up to 3 years, for SC/ST candidates= up to 5 years , for PWD (General) candidates= up to 10 years, for PWD (OBC) candidates= up to 13 years, for PWD (SC/ST) candidates= up to 15 years.
The minimum Required Education required is Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Deposit an application fee amount through online mode via Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For General / OBC category candidates:- Rs.850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to appear for the given below tests and on the basis of marks obtained, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Grade 2 Officers recruitment.
- Online Written Examination
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for RBI Officers recruitment 2016-17
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Click on “Online Application Form” to apply for Grade B Officers recruitment 2016 to fill 163 recruitment.
- Fill the online form correctly and completely.
- Deposit an application fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature.
- At last, take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration to apply:-18-July-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings for Online Registration to apply:-09-August-2016
- Date of Phase-I Online Examination:- 04-September-2016
- Date of Phase-II Online Examination:- 19-September-2016