RBI Recruitment 2017: It was formed in 1935 as Bhartiya Reserve Bank with various responsibilities like control money policy, regulate all banking system and various. Visit official website of the organisation of bank www.rbi.org.in to know about bank, notification, press release, what’s news, recruitment, current opening. news, latest information and for further details, Please visit. To know all the duties and responsibility of bank go to official site and read about us section.
The recruitment happens in Reserve Bank of India for various vacancies like Assistant Archivist Grade ‘A’ , Asst Manager (Rajbhasha), Assistant Librarian, Officer Grade B, Junior Engineer and plenty more. We created RBI recruitment page to provide all latets and upcoming vacancy details.
|Post Name||Job Description||Last date to apply for These job openings|
Total vacancies: 161 | Advt: 5A/2016-17
Total vacancies: 19 | Advt: 4/2016-17
Total vacancies: 01 | Posting: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Total vacancies: 39
Total vacancies: 610
RBI Recruitment 2017 – 161 Officers
Reserve Bank Published Latest notice about new Job Openings released in first week of can 2017. According to notification total 161 new vacancies open for Officers Grade ‘B’ out of which 145 (one hundred forty five) for General, 12 (twelve) for DEPR and 04 (four) for DSIM. Apply from 3rd can 2017 to 23rd can 2017.
Total Number of vacancies: 161
Post Name: Officers in Grade ‘B’
Category Wise: General 145 | DERP 12 | DSIM 04
Salary Offered: Rs. 35150/- to 62400/-
- For General : A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations. Read notification for post wise academic qualification.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st can 2017
- Lower age condition: 21 years
- Upper age limit: 30 years
Selection Process: Authority will issue RBI Admit Card 2017 to conduct Online Examination Phase – I and Phase – II & Interview.
Fee Charges: Pay fee online through various options
- General / OBC: Rs. 850/- (Rupee eight hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for RBI Officer Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India has started Officer Grade B registration process online at their official portal. Aspirants who complete all bank’s terms & condition can register their name and other details for respective post. Please note that Last date to apply for These job openings to submit online form is 23th can 2017.
First keep ready your Bachelor Degree / Graduation Degree and other details as mentioned in vacancy circular.
- Now open internet explorer (higher version) or Chrome/Firefox and access www.rbi.org.in web address
- Now go to “Career” web page and click on “161 Officer in Grade ‘B’” notification
- Read all guidelines, terms & condition and other norms
- After ensured with eligibility go for online registration
- Fill online application form
- Submit and take printout
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 3rd can 2017 (for Gr B DR General), 5th can 2017 (for DEPR /DSIM)
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 23rd can 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Manager & Assistant Manager
Reserve Bank of India every year recruit professionals for specialist position. Today bank updated career page of website i.e. www.rbi.org.in with new vacancy. Total 19 vacancy open out of which 02 (two) vacancy for Manager and 17 (seventeen) for Assistant Manager. Registration will start on 1st March 2017 and Last date to apply for These job openings to fill and submit online form is 16th March 2017.
Total Number of vacancies: 19
- Manager (Civil) in Grade B: 02 (Age : 21-35 years)
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: 10 (Age: 21-30 years)
- Assistant Manager (Security): 07 (25-40 years)
Required Education: Aspirants interested in RBI Manager Vacancy 2017 can check this space on 1st March 2017 to know post wise eligibility.
Manager (Civil): Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): Master Degree in Hindi / English / Hindi Translation. Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st March 2017
Fee charges: Pay fee charges online through various payment options.
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Procedure To apply for These vacancies: Authority will provide *Online Application* form on 1st March 2017. Aspirants can apply online from 1st March 2017 to 16th March 2017.
latest information: Registration starts at official website of the organisation of Bank. Direct registration link given below:
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Registration: 1st March 2017
- Closing Date: 16th March 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Medical Consultant
Reserve Bank of India released another notification for the year 2017 2018. Bank now need Medical Consultant on contract basis. Aspirant who belongs to Other Backward Classes category and holding MBBS degree can be intrested. Aspirant who complete eligibility and interested to work in Jaipur, Rajasthan can apply before 24th February 2017.
Total Number of vacancies: 01
Post Name: Medical Consultant
Salary Offered Per Hour: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty)
Posting: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Required Education: Aspirant interested in Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment 2017 should have MBBS Degree or Post graduate degree in General Medicine with at least 2 years’ experience in any hospital.
Age Limit: Age limit is applicable as per government rules.
- Closing Date of Application Process: 24th February 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017 – 39 Manager, Sr. Manager & More
Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT) has Published Latest notice about new recruitment project for the year 2017 2018. Authority updated official website of the organisation www.rbi.org.in and www.rebit.org.in with new vacancy. According to advertisement total 39 (thirty nine) vacancies open out of which 21 (twenty one) vacancy open for Manager and 03 (three) for Senior Manager and remaining for other. Apply online before 7th February 2017.
Total Number of vacancies: 39
- Manager: 21 vacancies
- Senior Manager: 03
official website of the organisation of Recruitment Department: www.rebit.org.in
Posting: All India
Eligibility: There are many candidate interested in RBI Manager Recruitment 2017 2018 so minimum qualification required to apply for concerned post is Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Cyber security, computer science or related qualification.
Age Limit: As per rules
Procedure To apply for These vacancies: Aspirant complete eligibility can access to official website of the organisation of Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited i.e. www.rebit.org.in or Reserve Bank site www.rbi.org.in. Apply for respective vacancies online before 7th February 2017.
Dates to Remember
- Closing Date: 7th February 2017
RBI Recruitment 2016 – 04 Research Position
Reserve Bank of India once again uploaded recruitment notification at www.rbi.org.in. According to RBI 2017 notification total 04 (four) new vacancies open for following vacancies and apply before 16th December 2016.
Total Number of vacancies: 04
Post Name: Research Position (Grade B)
Salary Offered: Rs. 35150/- to 62400/-
Required Education: Aspirants interested in Reserve Bank of India Research Position Recruitment 2017 should have Ph.D in Economics or Finance.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 34 years for unreserved, 39 for Ex-employees, 37 years for OBC and 44 for PWD.
Dates to Remember
- Last date to apply for These job openings to reach application at The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008: 16th December 2016
RBI Recruitment 2017 – 610 Assistant Job Information & Apply Online
Are you interested to get secured job in Central Organization? There are huge unemployed job seeker regularly seeking job opportunity in that kind of organization. Working is Reserve Bank of India is different as working in any public or private sector bank. Focus on following RBI recruitment notification and apply as per guidelines.
Upcoming vacancies: According to official communication with official resource, bank has decided to recruit Assistant this year. It is decided tot release RBI Assistant 2016 vacancy project in first week or second week of November 2016. It is 4 months late from its actual time.
latest information: Reserve Bank of India updated official website of the organisation www.rbi.org.in with latest vacancies. According to latest RBI notification total 610 vacancies approved by authority for Assistant post for the year 2016 – 2017. Aspirants who are Citizen of India completed Graduation and wishing to work in this reputed bank should use rbi.org.in website from 7th November 2016 and after 21 days on 28th November 2016 process will closed. Recruitment test will organize by authority in year 2017 first or second month. The preliminary examination for RBI Assistant will be organised on December 23 & 24 across 209 cities
Total Number of vacancies: 610
Post Name: Assistant
Salary in Hand Per Month: Rs. 13150 to 34990/-
Posting: Anywhere in India
|No.||Name of the Office||vacancies|
|11||Kanpur & Lucknow||52 vacancies|
|15||New Delhi||25 vacancies|
|17||Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||30 vacancies|
Official web portal: www.rbi.org.in
Required Education: Any aspirants who decided to apply for RBI Assistant Bharti 2016 2017 project should have Bachelor Degree completed with 50% marks in case from general or OBC category. Certificate should be issued by recognized university only.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age for R.B.I. Assistant job is 8th November 2016
- Lower age condition: 20 years
- Upper age condition: 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC, 33 years for SC/ST and 38 years for PWD.
Fee Charges: There is mandatory fee charges set by Reserve Bank authority so pay accordingly.
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- All Others: 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
Selection Process: Selection will be done by authority, so RBI Assistant Admit Card 2016 2017 will issue to all qualified applicant for Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview. The examination will organize at various examination centre which will mention in admit card only and downloading process soon start at www.rbi.org.in.
- First Process: Authority will invite intrested application through admit card for Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- Second Process: Those manage to get qualifying marks will invite Main Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- Third Step: Authority will invite for Interview (35 Marks) and after this joining letter will issue.
RBI Assistant 2016 Result: After completion of written exam authority will publish result only online mode at official website of the organisation of the bank. Officers will also publish list of candidate shortlisted for RBI Assistant 2016 interview. The marks of written and interview test will use to issue joining letter to best candidates.
RBI Assistant 2016 Admit Card: According to official communication and press released of Reserve Bank of India all aspirants who manage to register their name and found intrested will able to download admit card for written test and other. Only http://rbi.org.in website is authorized to issue admit card and applicant can use their registration details to download online. If any mistakes like name spelling, DOB and other found contact immediately recruitment authority and this will correct by them and new will be issue to concerned candidate.
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of RBI Assistant Online Gateway at http://www.rbi.org: 7th November 2016
- Closing Date of Application Process: 28th November 2016
- Fee charges payment (online): 7th November to 28th November 2016
- Expected date of Online Preliminary Test: 23rd December, 24th December 2016
- Expected date of Online Main Exam : Jan 2017
RBI Recruitment 2016 2017 – Bharti for 182 Officer Grade ‘B’ Officer
Candidate searching banking sector job after graduation can focus on this notification released by Reserve Bank of India. Working in the RBI, also in 2016, seems to be the hope and the concrete goal of thousands of graduates. It is bank that is looking for Indian peoples who share important values such as Respect, Integrity and Team Spirit. Bank has Published Latest notice about new notification about 182 Officer Grade ‘B’ vacancies. Candidate wishing to apply for RBI vacancies 2016 – 2017 now can submit RBI Recruitment 2016-17 online applications through www.rbi.org.in website before the deadline.
Upcoming Job in RBI: In this section you can find all upcoming RBI recruitment alerts. The confirmed news that bank is going to release notification in July 2016 for 180+ Officer Grade ‘B’ vacancies. We will disclose all details after it released officially by bank officials. Meanwhile candidate can register with govtjobs.net.in for all bank vacancies, bank exam and other latest information.
latest information (4th July 2016): Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade ‘B’ Recruitment 2016 notification finally published by bank’s recruitment authority on 4th July 2016. Total 182 vacancies out of which 163 vacancies for General DR, 08 for Department of Statistics and Information Management and 11 for Economic and Policy Research Department
RBI Bharti 2016 (Published)
Total vacancies: 182 (one hundred eighty two)
- General DR: 163 (one hundred sixty three)
- Department of Statistics and Information Management: 08 (eight)
- Economic and Policy Research Department: 11 (eleven)
Required Education: Graduate in relevant category / department. Interest aspirant can check career section of the Reserve Bank of India website to know about new vacancies.
- Lower Limit: 21 Years
- Upper Limit: 30 Years
Candidate seeking age relaxation information can download RBI Vacancy 2016 employment notice available end of this post or career section of official website of the organisation.
RBI Recruitment 2016 Online Apply
Candidate can apply for Reserve Bank of India vacancies 2016 for 182 Officer Grade ‘B’ vacancies without experience but at lease completing academic qualification & age limit. Candidate need to access career section of bank’s official portal www.rbi.org.in and direct link also given below. Application process for RBI Vacancy 2016 has successfully started so don’t wait apply as soon as possible.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 850
- ST/ SC: Rs. 100
Selection process: Candidate who will manage to complete RBI online registration process successfully will invite through admit card / hall ticket for Officer Group ‘B’ written test and personal interview.
RBI Recruitment 2016 Results: Candidate who will participate in Officer Group ‘B’ written test and personal interview will be intrested to check RBI results online at rbi.org.in. We will send result alert to registered user.
This Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – 2017 page will update by team regularly. Candidate advised to register with www.govtjobs.net.in to get Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016, upcoming bank vacancies, bank exams, all government vacancies and more direct into your email inbox.
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 161 Officers
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for RBI Officer Recruitment 2017
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – Manager & Assistant Manager
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – Medical Consultant
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 39 Manager, Sr. Manager & More
- RBI Recruitment 2016 – 04 Research Position
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 610 Assistant Job Information & Apply Online
- Dates to RememberOpening Date of RBI Assistant Online Gateway at http://www.rbi.org: 7th November 2016 Closing Date of Application Process: 28th November 2016 Fee charges payment (online): 7th November to 28th November 2016 Expected date of Online Preliminary Test: 23rd December, 24th December 2016 Expected date of Online Main Exam : Jan 2017Download Bharti Notification PDF Format https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3268 Apply Online Direct LinkRBI Recruitment 2016 2017 – Bharti for 182 Officer Grade ‘B’ Officer
- RBI Bharti 2016 (Published)
- RBI Recruitment 2016 Online Apply