RSMSSB Admit Card 2016: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is going to release Rajasthan Gram Sevak Admit Card, Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2016 for Gram Sevak & Hostel Warden Exam. Candidates who have applied for Rajasthan Gram Sevak Exam which is going to conduct on 18.12.2016, can download the Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary Hall ticket. RSMSSB is conducting the exam for the applied candidates for filling up the 3948 vacant Gram Sevak/ Panchayat Secretary & Hostel Warden vacancies. All the applied candidates need to download Rajasthan Gram Sevak admit card for appearing in the Rajasthan Hostel Warden exam. We inform all the candidates that the department is soon going to release the Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary admit card on its official web portal. The official web portal where you will get your Rajasthan Gram Sevak Hall Ticket is rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Gram Sevak Admit Card – RSMSSB Panchayat Secretary Call Letter Details
Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) is the newly formed organization under the state Government of Rajasthan. RSMSSB has been recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules. The Board shall be committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
Every year the RSMSSB has conducted the recruitment exams to make a career for all those jobless candidates. Recently it invites applications for filling up the 3948 Gram Sevak/ Panchayat Secretary & Hostel Warden vacancies. A large number of aspirants had applied online for the Gram Sevak/ Panchayat Secretary & Hostel Warden vacancies as per scheduled. Candidates who are going to appear in the Gram Sevak test on 18.12.2016 can download the RSMSSB Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2016 at the official website @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. For for further details Please visit regarding the Hostel Warden Admit Card/ RSMSSB Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket you have to follow the whole article below.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Hall Ticket– Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary Exam Complete Details
- Name of Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB).
- Name of the Examination: Rajasthan Gram Sevak Written Examination 2016.
- Name of the Post: Gram Sevak/ Panchayat Secretary & Hostel Warden.
- Total No. of vacancies: 3948 vacancies.
- Location of the posting: Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan Gram Sevak Admit card Status: Available.
- Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary Exam Date: 18.12.2016.
- RSMSSB Official Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak & Panchayat Secretary Selection process:
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Admit Card is a mandatory document to appear in the exam by any candidate. RSMSSB will release Rajasthan Hostel Warden Pravesh Patra 2016 for Rajasthan Gram Sevak, Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary, Rajasthan Hostel Warden vacancies 2016 for its Department after concluding the application form. It expected that the RSMSSB would issue the Gram Sevak Call Letter to those candidates who have filled application form correctly through online mode. Candidates will be short listed through RSMSSB Gram Sevak Written Examination for this Rajasthan Gram Sevak/ Panchayat Secretary & Hostel Warden Bharti 2016.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak & Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern:
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board conducts Written Exam for the aspirants. Candidates who had registered for the RSMSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment can start preparing for the exam. As the exam will be on 18.12.2016 so we are giving the information about Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti Exam Pattern 2016.
- Maximum Marks for Written Test:-100 Marks.
- Total Time Duration of Exam:-2 Hours.
- All Questions will be objective Type Multiple Choice.
- Negative Marking is include 1/3 for Each Wrong Questions.
- Minimum Marks for Qualified the Exam, will be 40 Marks.
|Total Q.||Max. Marks||Q. Type||Negative Marking||Time Duration||Min. Marks|
|100||100||Multiple Choice||1/3||2 Hours||40%|
Rajasthan Gram Sevak & Hostel Warden Exam Syllabus:
The candidates must have to refer the syllabus before going for the RSMSSB Gram Sevak exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary syllabus from the given link provided below.
- Current Affairs.
- Geography & Natural Resources.
- General Knowledge of India.
- General knowledge of Rajasthan.
- History & Culture of Rajasthan.
- History & Culture of India.
- General Mentality.
- Reasoning & Awareness.
- Hindi, English & Mathematics (10th Level).
- Bureau of State Standards, Bureau of District Standard, Bureau of Teshil Standard, Pachayat Standard.
- Knowledge of Computer.
How to Download RSMSSB Gram Sevak & Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2016?
RSMSSB Department is going to publish the Rajasthan Gram Sevak Admit Card 2016 on or before 10 days prior of the exam date at its official page. All candidates must download their Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary hall ticket through online by entering their application details. Applicants must carry their Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary hall ticket to the exam hall along with any one identity proof issued by the Indian government. Candidates can follow the following steps to download their Rajasthan Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket easily. You can get your Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti Pravesh Patra 2016 by clicking the below link too.
- Users firstly need to type the official website @ “rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- Go to the section for latest notification.
- Follow the link for Rajasthan Gram Sevak admit card.
- Give in asked details like Name, and Registration number, etc.
- Click Submit button to download.
- Rajasthan Gram Sevak Call letter will be on your respective screens.
Candidates should bring the Rajasthan Hostel Warden Admit Card along with one id proof at the time of exam. The use of electronics devices is strictly banned in the exam hall. Candidates are not going to be allowed to write the examination without the Rajasthan Gram Sevak hall ticket. So the students must carefully keep the hall ticket with them till the completion of Rajasthan Gram Sevak exam. Thank you for visiting us.
All the best for the upcoming Rajasthan Gram Sevak & Panchayat Secretary Exam 2016