Sikkim Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016
The Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) is going to recruit candidates for the Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancies in Roads & Bridges Department of Govt. of Sikkim. For that, it has released an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may read through it and then may apply accordingly for the Sikkim Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt JE Vacancy in Sikkim 2016-17 after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering. intrested candidates may apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Junior Engineer vacancies 2016 in the prescribed application form only. There is no any other mode to apply for Sikkim Junior Engineer vacancies.
Sikkim Junior Engineer Application Form 2016
The Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invites applications from the elligible job seekers in the prescribed format of application form that you may download from the official website i.e. spscskm.gov.in. intrested candidates may submit the Sikkim Junior Engineer Application Form 2016 on or before 30th September 2016. Read through the SPSC Junior Engineer Notification 2016 details to know Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection, Application Fee, Download Application Form etc.
Sikkim Junior Engineer vacancies Notification 2016
- Advt. No. : 14/SPSC/2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer
- Total No. of vacancies:- 104
- Location of the posting:- Sikkim
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||104||Rs.9300-34800/+ GP Rs.3800/-|
Junior Engineer Post Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Generally, candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 31-07-2016.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per policies.
All the candidates who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from the recognized institute are intrested to apply for Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancies in Sikkim.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount of Rs.150/- through State Bank of Sikkim to “0051-SPSC”.
Mode of Selection:-
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for SPSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016
Procedure to submit the application form-
- The first step is to download the prescribed format of application form from the official website i.e. spscskm.gov.in OR we have provided a direct official link at the bottom so that you may easily download the prescribed application form.
- Fill the form with correct information of applicant.
- Affix the recent stamp size photograph on the application form.
- Lastly, send the filled application form to the given below postal address along with the copies of the relevant certificates, original pay Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim so that must be reached on or before 30th September 2016 through proper channel.
Dates to Remember:-
- Last date to apply for These job openings of receipt of application form:- 30-September-2016