South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017: Banking recruitment alerts are here once again, South Indian Bank have announced various recruitment for the Probationary Officer (SIB PO) and the Probationary Clerk (SIB Clerk). A total number of 537 recruitment are widely open for the candidates like you people, students already have submitted their registration as the process had been ended on 27th Jan 2017. Various contenders are looking for South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2017. We will provide all the necessary details regarding the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Exam 2017. Banking recruitment include thorough knowledge of Accounting, Data Interpretation, Charts and etc. So kindly keep it in mind as South Indian Bank (SIB) needs skilled and professional employees.
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card – SIB Probationary Clerks Call Letter Details | southindianbank.com
One of the earliest banks in South India, “South Indian Bank” came into being during the Swadeshi movement. South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has the huge amount of employees and needs more, thus this recruitment process held, candidates, have shown high enthusiasm by showing their participation in South Indian Bank PO Exam 2017. Now the exam is coming soon. And for the exam, you all need the South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Call Letter 2017. For more information, about the South Indian Bank Clerk Hall Ticket, you can directly go to the official website of SIB @ southindianbank.com and can find out the latest information for the South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017.
South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket –South Indian Bank Exam Complete Details | www.southindianbank.com
- Name of Organization: South Indian Bank (SIB), Kerala.
- Name of the Examination: SIB PO/ Clerk Written Examination 2017.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer, Probationary Clerk.
- Total No. of recruitment: 537 recruitment.
- Location of the posting: Pan India.
- SIB PO Admit card Status: Available Soon.
- SIB Clerk Exam Date: February 2017 Approx.
- South Indian Bank Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank PO Selection Process:
SIB PO has a various field of testing candidates, firstly an online assessment will be done and after that shortlisted candidates will be called for the group discussion. Later that a personal interview is taken and your final merit will be marked. South Indian Bank tests you in various fields such as General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge. Don’t take the South Indian Bank PO Permission Letter downloading seriously, we will provide you the same on time, you just start your preparation for the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2017. We will update the article whenever the SIB Clerk exam date or SIB PO hall ticket will be declared.
South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern:
People are searching illogically for the exam pattern but don’t do that, instead, go to last year papers and try to solve them. Only they can help you a lot, believe us. As the official website of SIB is not yet updated with exam pattern but you can still check on your own, but before checking trust us we will update you ASAP. But we provide you the prototype of the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Pre Exam Pattern. The following table can give you a brief idea about the exam pattern as it shows total no of questions asked, maximum marks that you can score and total duration of the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam.
|S. No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||40||40||Composite times of 120 minutes|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||50||50|
SIB PO/ Clerk Exam Syllabus:
The SIB Probationary officer must have deep knowledge of the following describing topics, so prepare yourself in the best manner you can get and don’t forget to download your South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017, we think you are gaining some confidence in you, isn’t it?? ohky check out the syllabus below.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Error Correction.
- Word Formation.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Work & Time.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Time & Distance.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Sequence & Series.
- Data Interpretation also.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Input Output.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coding Decoding.
- Blood Relations.
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test.
- Computer Hardware.
- Operating System.
- MS Word.
- MS Excel.
- Computer Software.
- MS Power-Point
- Internet Usage etc.
How to Download South Indian Bank PO Call Letter 2017?
Please check the detailing of your SIB PO Admit Card 2017 as your name, address, venue, date, time and read complete guidelines on the back side of the SIB Clerk Hall Ticket 2017. What are you waiting for ??? Comm’n just follow below steps and get your SIB Clerk Admission Ticket and leave….go study first and promise us no Facebook or WhatsApp.
- First of all, log on the official site of SIB i.e “southindianbank.com”
- Now on the home page, click on the mentioned link of SIB PO/Clerk Admit Card 2017.
- After that in mentioned column fill up Registration or Application ID with DOB. or Password.
- Hence, submit the details and SIB PO Admit Card will show on the screen.
- Download SIB Call Letter 2017 and take a print copy for more use.
- Check the SIB Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, bring it to the notice of SIB immediately.
Download SIB PO/ Clerk Exam Admit card 2017
SIB PO/ Clerk Exam Admit card and one id proof of the candidate are must for appearing in the exam, without these two things you are not permitted to take the exam so please keep in touch with us and get most relevant information about SIB PO Admit Card 2017. All the best for your upcoming exam South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam 2017.
You can Also Check: