South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 468 vacancies:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Probationary Clerk vacancies: Bank vacancies Alert!!! The South Indian Bank recently released the recruitment notification to fill up the South Indian Bank Careers. The Notification have 468 vacancies of Probationary Clerk vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the Latest Bank vacancies; they can apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification before 30th December 2017 throught govtjobs.net.in or southindianbank.com. The Online Application for SIB Recruitment 2018 will Start from 20th December 2017.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of the Organisation||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the vacancies||Probationary Clerks|
|No. of vacancies||468 vacancies|
|Starting Date||20th December 2017|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||30th December 2017|
|Location of the Job Location||India|
|official website of the organisation||southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank Careers 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the State||No. of vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||35|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details:
Aspirants who want to apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification; they have to fulfil the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies as per the Government. Candidates can get the all details like Age Limit and Required Education here.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Required Education:
Aspirants who have completed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular
course from any recognised Board or Institution can apply for the Notification.
Other Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies:
|State Name||Residential Criteria||Language Proficiency|
|Kerala||Place of Domicile in Kerala State (including Mahe)||Malayalam|
|Tamilnadu||Place of Domicile in Tamil Nadu State/ Puducherry UT||Tamil|
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||Place of Domicile in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana||Telugu|
|Delhi NCR||Place of Domicile in Delhi NCR including NCT||Hindi|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
- Less than 26 years as on 31st December 2017.
- Candidate should not born earlier than 01/01/1992 and not later than 31/12/1997 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Refere official Notification for for further details, Please visit.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Personnel Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
Candidates who want apply for SIB Recruitment 2018; they have to pay the application fee.
- Rs. 600/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates who have selected for the Probationary Clerks Post in South Indian Bank; they will get attractive pay scale as per government norms.
- Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official South Indian Bank Website i.e southindianbank.com
- Click on the Careers at top of the page.
- Click on the Recruitment of probationary clerks.
- After that click on the notification and read it carefully.
- After that click on the online registrtaion.
- Fill the Registration form with required details.
- Pay The application fee and take a print out of receipt.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Important Dates Of Notification:
|Advertisement Date||19th December 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th December 2017|
|Last date to apply for These job openings to Apply Online||30th December 2017|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
South Indian Bank Recruitment Important Links:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
About South Indian Bank:
South Indian Bank is a private sector owned bank and it traded BSE, NSE. The industry type of the South Indian Bank is banking, financial services, insurance, and capital markets. It was formed in the year 1929 and SIB has its headquarters at SIB House, Mission Quarters, Thrissur City, Kerala. The key people of the South Indian Bank are Sri. V. G. Mathew, Managing Director & CEO. The products that the South Indian Bank provides are loans, savings, investment vehicles, insurance, and so on. The official website of the organisation of the SIB iswww.southindianbank.com. Yearly turnover for the South Indian Bank is 1 lakh Crore in Indian rupees.
It has 850 branches and 4 service branches, 48 ext. Counters, and 20 regional offices across various states in India. South Indian Bank has nearly 1320 ATMs and 17 bulk note acceptor/cash deposit machines across India. This is the first bank based in Kerala that implemented core banking system. Besides, the South Indian bank is considered as the 8th largest branch network amongst all the public sector banks in India.
About SIB – South Indian Bank:
South Indian Bank has revealed its new logo and it was divulged by the global brand ambassador of the South Indian Bank. This bank did numerous achievements and it has covered 100+ villages and 15 urban Centres under financial inclusion. Moreover, it has opened more than 10 exclusive FLC Centres spreading across various states including Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh.
As we know that the South Indian bank is releasing job opportunities every year to recruit candidates for various vacancies in multiple departments. And, this is the page which lets you know the latest and upcoming vacancies from South Indian bank without being paid. Check out this page often to keep updating yourself about the South Indian Bank (SIB).
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 468 vacancies:
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
- South Indian Bank Careers 2018 Vacancy Details:
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details:
- South Indian Bank Recruitment Required Education:
- Other Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies:
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Personnel Selection Process:
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
- South Indian Bank Recruitment Important Dates Of Notification:
- South Indian Bank Recruitment Important Links:
- About South Indian Bank:
- About SIB – South Indian Bank:
- Share this job on: