Southern Command Recruitment 2017-18 – 818 Tradesman Mate, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman and other vacancies
Southern Command Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Apply Online 818 Group C vacancies. Headquarters Southern Command, Pune has recently issued employment notification. According to the notice, there are 818 great vacancies to be filled by Indian Nationals. However, the vacancies are for Tradesman Mate, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman and other vacancies. Moreover, the online application process for Southern Command Recruitment starts from 6th December 2017 and ends on 27th December 2017. Therefore, all the intrested candidates must submit your applications before the Last date to apply for These job openings and be a part of Southern Command Recruitment 2017. In addition, you can also visit @ www.aocrecruitment.gov.in to get more information about Southern Command Recruitment 2017. Consequently, know details like Required Education, age limit, Personnel Selection process and others in the below sections.
Southern Command Recruitment 2017-18 Details
|Name of the Organization||HeadQuarters Southern Command, Pune|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman and others|
|Starting date to apply||06-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||27-12-2017|
|Job Category||Army vacancies|
|Location of the Job Location||Pune, India|
|official website of the organisation||www.aocrecruitment.gov.in|
Southern Command vacancies 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||110.|
|19.||Tin & Copper Smith||01.|
|22.||Painter & Decorator||01.|
|23.||Carpenter & Joiner||03.|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Southern Commands Recruitment 2017
Candidates appearing for Southern Command vacancies 2017 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about Required Education, age limit, application fee, Personnel Selection process, pay scale and also Procedure To apply for These vacancies process.
Required Education for Southern Command Recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class or Graduation in relevant field from recognized Board or University.
Age Limit to apply Southern Commands Recruitment:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Also, Age relaxation will be applicable only to the reserved category candidates.
Personnel Selection Process for Southern Commands Recruitment:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Medical Examination and
- Based on Merit.
Pay Scale for Southern Commands Recruitment:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulations of Southern Command of Army.
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/- to Rs.1,900/-.
Application Fee for Southern Commands Recruitment:
- Applicants must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- Also, Candidates have to make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Southern Commands Recruitment 2017 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit Southern Commands official website of the organisation @ www.aocrecruitment.gov.in
- On the main page, check for desired notification and read it carefully.
- Now, If you meet the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Click on online application form
- Fill in all the necessary details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, enclose necessary certificates.
- Pay application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form before the Last date to apply for These job openings i.e. 27-12-2017.
- Also, take a print out of it for future use.
Southern Command Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
Southern Command Recruitment 2017 Important Dates Of Notification:
|Advertisement Date||6th December 2017|
|Starting Date of application||6th December 2017|
|Last date to apply for These job openings to apply||27th December 2017|
About Southern Command
Firstly, Southern Command is a formation of the Indian Army, active since 1895. However, It has seen action during the integration of several Princely States into modern India, during the 1961 Indian Annexation of Goa, and during the 1965 and 1971 Indo-Pakistani Wars. Lieutenant General Dewan Rabindranath Soni is the General Officer Commanding. Moreover, the Presidency armies were abolished with effect from 1 April 1895 when the three Presidency armies became the Indian Army. Furthermore, the Indian Army was divided into four Commands (Bengal Command, Bombay Command, Madras Command and Punjab Command) each under a lieutenant general.
Moreover, In 1908, the four commands were merged into two Armies (Northern Army and Southern Army), this system persisted until 1920 when the arrangement reverted to four commands again (Eastern Command, Northern Command, Southern Command and Western Command). However, during World War II, Southern Command was reformed as Southern Army in April 1942. The formation reverted to the title Southern Command in November 1945. Later, In 1914, the Southern Army consisted of the 4th (Quetta) Division, the 5th (Mhow), the 6th (Poona), the 9th (Secunderabad) Division, and the Aden Brigade. Additionally, the Southern Command encompasses nine states and four union territories which cover about 40% of India. Consequently, in the year 2005, some changes to the command’s boundaries were made when a new South Western Command was established.
Know more about Southern Commands
However, Southern Command had the Deccan, Madras and Bombay Areas (with HQs at Kamptee, Madras, and Bombay in the year August 1947. In 1947–48, Southern Command was largely responsible for getting Junagadh and Hyderabad to sign the instrument of accession to India. 1st Armoured Division did the actual incursion into Hyderabad. The Indian annexation of Goa was conducted by 17th Infantry Division and 50th Parachute Brigade, under the operational control of Southern Command in the year 1961. In 1965–66, two further divisions were raised within the command. Also, After fighting broke out in the Rann of Kutch in April 1965, a hastily constituted force, named Kilo Force under Maj. Gen PO Dunn was formed to contain this attack.
Also, Kilo Force, later re-designated as 11 Infantry Division. However, In September 1965, the operational responsibility for the Barmer sector was given to Southern Command and entrusted to 11 Infantry Division. Moreover, Delhi and Rajasthan Area, with its Advance Headquarters at Jodhpur, fought in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 under Western Command. Also, On 3 November 1966, this formation was redesignated 12th Infantry Division, under Major General J.F.R. Jacob, and also placed under Southern Command. Later, today the command headquarters – located at Pune Cantonment in Pune, Maharashtra. It consists of two corps and two military areas.
Southern Command Recruitment 2018-19
Firstly, HeadQuarters Southern Command, Pune has 818 amazing Openings for the year 2018-19. However, the vacancies available are for Tradesman Mate, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman and other vacancies. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are intrested to apply for these vacancies. Also, candidates whose maximum age limit is between 21 to 35 years can apply for Southern Commands Recruitment 2017. You can also get details about application starting date and the Last date to apply for These job openings
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding Southern Commands vacancies 2017. However, HeadQuarters Southern Command, Pune Recruitment is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s latest information regarding Southern Command Vacancy 2017 on this page. Also, check details regarding Required Education, age limit, Personnel Selection process, pay scale, application fee and Procedure To apply for These vacancies process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know for further details, Please visit about Southern Command Job Vacancy 2017.
- Southern Command Recruitment 2017-18 – 818 Tradesman Mate, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman and other vacancies
- Southern Command Recruitment 2017-18 Details
- Southern Command vacancies 2017 Vacancy Details
- Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Southern Commands Recruitment 2017
- Required Education for Southern Command Recruitment:
- Age Limit to apply Southern Commands Recruitment:
- Personnel Selection Process for Southern Commands Recruitment:
- Pay Scale for Southern Commands Recruitment:
- Application Fee for Southern Commands Recruitment:
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Southern Commands Recruitment 2017 Definitive Steps:
- Southern Command Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
- Southern Command Recruitment 2017 Important Dates Of Notification:
- About Southern Command
- Know more about Southern Commands
- Southern Command Recruitment 2018-19
- Share this job on: