SSC JE Recruitment 2016
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct the Junior Engineer Examination 2016 from 3rd December 2016 to 5th December 2016. For that, the SSC has published an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may read through it and then apply accordingly for the Junior Engineer job recruitment. The Engineering diploma holder candidates are intrested to apply for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying etc. Those who are looking forward to apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2016 are advised to ensured firstly whether you fulfilled the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies details or not.
SSC JE Notification 2016
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications from the intrested Male/ Female candidates to apply for the Junior Engineer- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical etc. to fill up various recruitment. Go through the SSC JE Notification 2016 to know the JE vacancy details like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc. You may fill the application form online from 1st October 2016 to 31st October 2016.
SSC Junior Engineer recruitment Notification 2016
- Advt. No. 3/7/2016- P&P-II
- Name of Govt organization:- Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Examination:- SSC Junior Engineer (JE)Examination 2016
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical etc.
- Total No. of recruitment:- various
- Location of the posting:- All India
Department Wise JE recruitment
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Commission)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Central Water Commission)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (CPWD)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (CPWD)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Department of Post)
- Junior Engineer(Civil) (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract) (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Farrakka Barrage (Project
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Mechanical) (Dte. of Quality Assurance (Naval))
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Electrical) (Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval))
SSC Junior Engineer Post Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2016):-
- For Sr. No. 01 to 04:- upper age should not be more than 32 years.
- For Sr. No. 05 & 08:- age should be between 18 to 27 years
- For Sr. No. 06 & 07, 09 to 14:- upper age should not be more than 30 years
Note:- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years, for OBC (NCL) up to 3 years and Ex-Servicemen up to 3 years.
Candidates who have completed 3 years Engineering Diploma in Civil / Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from the recognized institute are intrested to apply for the Junior Engineer vacancy.
To complete the online registration, applicants are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through system generated Challan form in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
- For SC/ST/Ex-S/ Women candidates:- No Fee
- Foe All Other candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be purely on merit list basis as per the marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Computer Based Written Exam
- Skill Test
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for the SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016-17
Procedure to submit application form is given below-
- Go to the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on “New Registration” and login with Registration ID and Password.
- The online registration for Junior Engineer recruitment consists of Part I and Part II Registration.
- Fill the form correctly and completely.
- Make the fee payment through SBI Challan form.
- At last, click on “SUMIT” form and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online Registration:- 01-October-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration (Part-I):- 28-October-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration (Part-II):- 31-October-2016
- Date of Written Examination:- 03-December-2016 to 05-December-2016