Staff selection commission has finally published the much awaited notification for the ssc recruitment of 1997 lower division clerks and data entry operators through Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2014. Anyone who has completed senior secondary education are elligible to apply for the jobs in ssc. Staff Selection Commission will Be helding exam on sundays , the 2nd November,2014 and 9th November,2014 (02.11.2014 & 09.11.2014), an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the Group-“C” posts of Data Entry Operator in Pay Band-1, Grade Pay Rs. 2400 and Lower Division Clerk in Pay Band-1, Grade Pay Rs.1900 in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices. Intrested candidates will need to apply through the official websit of ssc for the above posts in ssc. details of the ssc examination 2014 are as follows:
SSC combined higher secondary level exam 2014 details
Mode of Application : candidaes who are intrested to apply for 1997 vacancies in ssc through Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination will need to submit the application and fees online on the official website of ssc.
Note : provision to apply offline is also available , but we suggest you to apply online for combined exam ssc 2014 to save your time and money and ensure that your application is reached on time without any difficulties.
Important Dates: You may start applying from 19.7.2014 and the last date for reciept of online applications will be 19.08.2014 or 19 august 2014. Application fees is to be submitted online through sbi online payment gateway. Details regarding the submission of application fees for ssc combined level examination 2014 are given in this article below.
Name of the Posts:
1. Data Entry Operator: 1006 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk: 991 Posts
Total vacancies : one thousand nine hundered ninty seven govt jobs in ssc.
1997 ldc and data entry operators jobs in ssc notice
Application fees : non refundable fees of rs 100 is to be paid by the applicants . Those candidates who are applying online can submit or pay the application fees through state bank of india online banking. if you do not have sbi online bnking you may contact a nearby cyber cafe for fees submission. Those job seekers who are applying offline may submit the Application fees throughcentral recruitment fees stamps or crfs stamps.
Crucial dates for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2014
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19-07-2014
Last Date for Part-I Registration: 14-08-2014 up to 5.00 PM
Last Date for Part-II Registration: 19-08-2014 by 5.00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: 26-08-2014 by 5.00 PM
Last Date for Payment through Offline Challans: 21-08-2014.
Date of Examination: 02-11-2014 & 09-11-2014
important guidelines from ssc regarding combined exam
- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card etc to the examination centre, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR IN THE EXAMINATION.
- Only a single application will be entertained by ssc recruitment cell. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE ONLINE APPLICATIONS, THE LAST COMBLETED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED. IN THE CASE OF MULTIPLE OFF-LINE APPLICATIONS, THE CONCERNED REGIONAL OFFICE WILL ACCEPT ANY ONE OF THE APPLICATIONS AT ITS DISCRETION.
- CLOSING DATE: 19.08.2014 (upto 5:00 P.M.). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 26.08.2014(upto 5:00 P.M.). APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL BE REJECTED and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. COMMISSION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELAY.
- Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules
http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/CHSLE-2014%20%20Notice%20E.pdf Download official notice
visit official website of staff selection commission india : www.ssc.nic.in