Staff Selection Commission is a agency of Government of India. It is authorized to conduct written exam, hold interview and make selection of best candidates. Official address of this agency is www.ssconline.nic.in. The recruitment examination happens regularly for vacancies like Junior Engineer, Constable, Stenographer, Data Entry Operator (DEO), JTA, Clerk, Head Constable, Lower Division Clerk and plenty more post.
SSC CGL 2017 Examination
Finally wait is over for the people who looking for application dates of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2017. Staff Selection Commission updated SSC Online website (www.ssconline.nic.in) with CGL notification and online registration dates. Apply from 16th can to 16th June 2017.
Total Number of vacancies: Not Specified
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Account Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant Superintendent
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector vacancies
- Divisional Accountant
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Statistical Officer
Required Education: Bachelor Degree | CA or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics etc.
Read notification for post wise details.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st August 2017
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 27 years for Group C, 30 years for Group B
- Relaxation: Upper age relaxation is +5 years for SC/ST, + 3 years for OBC-NCL, +10 years for PH
Procedure To apply for These vacancies: Authority placed online apply link at ssconline.nic.in website. Use this portal to apply online from 16th can 2017 to 16th June 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 16th can 2017
- Closing Date: 16th June 2017
- Pay Fee Charges Through Challan: 19th June 2017
SSC MTS 2017 Examination
Wonderful news for candidates looking government job in India after 10th / Matriculation passed. Today we have news that Staff Selection Commission issued new vacancy notification at official website of the organisation of SSC Online i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in. According to SSC Online 2017 notification thousands of vacancy open for Multi Tasking Staff. Aspirants will allow to submit online application from 24th December 2016 to
30th January 2017 date is extended and now new date to complete registration process in 3rd February-2017 . As per official reports competitive exam will be held at various examination centers on 16-April-2017, 30-April-2017 and 07-can-2017. The above mentioned exam dates are tentative and the Commission would take a final call on the exact dates soon or after the completion of application process. The examination is conducted by the SSC for filling vacancies of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different ministries/ Departments of Government of India and their Attached & Subordinate Offices.
SSC MTS Exam 2017
|Total Number of vacancies||Not Specified|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|SSC Online Website||www.ssconline.nic.in|
Region Wise Vacancy Details
- Central Region (SSCCR): 325
- Eastern Region (SSCCR): 634
- Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR): 666
- Northern Region (SSCNR): 3186
- North Eastern Region (SSCNER): 226
- North Western Region (SSCNWR): 534
- Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR): 536
- Southern Region (SSCSR): 705
- Western Region (SSCWR): 1488
Required Education: Aspirants who decided to participate in SSC MTS – Multi Tasking Staff Examination 2017 should have 10th / Matriculation examination passed from recognized board of school examination.
Age Limit: Date to calculate lower and upper age limit is 1st January 2017
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 25 years for Unreserved, 30 years for SC/ST, 28 years for OBC and
Fee charges: There is fee charges of Rs. 100/- applicable for General / Unreserved and OBC category. Pay fee charges through State Bank of India challan form. Reserved category and women candidates are exempted from fee charges.
Selection Process: After application process authority will issue SSC MTS admit card / hall ticket 2017 to conduct written examination and skill test.
Results: After examination process authority will release result of the same online at official portal.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for SSC Online MTS Examination 2017
- First keep 10th / Matriculation and other details near you
- Now open web browser and fill official address in address bar: www.ssconline.nic.in and hit Enter button
- Official homepage of website will open
- Now search for Multi Tasking Staff notification
- Read MTS exam details and all terms & condition
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill form and submit
- Take hard copy
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of SSC Online Gateway: 31st December 2016
- Closing Date:
30th January 2017date is extended and now new date to complete registration process in 3rd February-2017
SSC CHSL 2016 Examination 2017
Exclusive news for Higher Secondary (10+2) passed people of India. Staff Selection Commission officially issued notice of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE) for the year 2016 – 2017. Total 5134 vacancies approved out of which 3281 (three thousand two hundred eighty one) vacancies approved for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, 1321 (one thousand three hundred twenty one) for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), 506 (five hundred six) Data Entry Operator and 26 (twenty six) for court clerk. Apply online before
7th November 2016 due to some server down issue SSC comes out with new closing date and now new closing date for CHSL 2016 examination is 25th November 2016.
Good news for aspirants who want to register SSC Online application for CHSL 2016. Government has further extended application submission date till 25th November 2016. The dates has earlier extended for 4 days and now again extended with 14 days and now the final date to submit application is 25th November 2016.
SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Details
Total Number of vacancies: 5134
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: 3281
- Lower Division Clerk: 1321
- Data Entry Operator: 506
- Court Clerk: 26
Posting: All India
Online Registration Portal: www.ssconline.nic.in
Required Education: Aspirants interested in SSC CHSLE Examination 2016 project should have 12th / 10+2 / Higher Secondary Exam passed certificate issued by recognized education board.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st January 2016
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 27 years unreserved, 30 years for OBC and 32 years for SC/ST
Fee Charges: Non refundable exam fee Rs. 100/- for unreserved candidates only. Candidates have option to pay fee charges through online mode or offline. Online mode use net banking or debit/credit card and if decided to pay offline download SBI challan after registration and pay any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Process: Authority will issue SSC Online CHSL – CHSLE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 to conduct written test and skill test for PA, SA, LDC, DEO and other vacancies. Result will available SSConline portal after exam.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for SSC CHSL Exam 2016
First keep all information ready which required by commission
- Now open internet browser and use good internet connection
- Enter official address mentioned in notification: www.ssconline.nic.in
- Now select “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2016” notification
- Click on “Apply” link
- Register with site and login
- Fill and submit form correctly
- Take printout
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of PA/SA/DEO/LDC Registration Gateway: 8th October 2016
- Closing Date:
7th November 2016new closing date is 25th November 2016
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : 07th January 2017 & 05th February 2017
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) : 09th April 2016
SSC Online Junior Engineer Examination 2016
Total Number of vacancies: Not Announced
Name of Post: Junior Examination
Discipline: (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract)
Posting : Anywhere in following Departments
- Central Water Commission (CWC)
- Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
- Department of Post (DOP)
- Military Engineer Services (MES)
- Central Water Power Research Station (CWPRS)
- Dte. of Quality Assurance (Naval)
Required Education: Degree / Diploma in relevant qualification
SSC Recruitment 2016 – CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION & ONLINE REGISTRATION
SSC Online Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016
SSC Online Delhi Police Constable vacancies: Wonderful news for Delhi people who passed High School exam and now looking government job in India. Staff Selection Commission has Published Latest notice about Delhi Police constable Job Openings for the year 2016-2017. Authorities placed online application form at SSCONLINE portal i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in which can be used to submit online form for 4669 Constable (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police 2016. This SSC Online Application 2016 – 2017 will open from 10th September 2016 and registration will complete on 10th October 2016. A special web page designed by authority i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in/dpconstable/ which can be use for DP Constable registration, view / edit registration, instructions to candidate, print application form, check your application status and many more.
Delhi Police is central government agency which is responsible for law enforcement in national capital Delhi. Government of India approved DP 4669 Constable Recruitment 2016 – 2017 project. Total 4669 vacancies out of which 3115 vacancies open for Male Constables (Executive) and 1554 open for Female Constable (Executive). Use www.ssconline.nic.in recruitment website of staff selection commission to claim for these vacancies online. Here in this web page we will share complete guide to fill application form for DP Police Constable online examination.
Upcoming vacancies: We get informed that Staff Selection Commission going to start new application registration process. And this time this recruitment agency will recruit constable in Delhi Police. SSC Online notification will release in second week of September 2016. We will update immediately
latest information 10th Sep 2016: Finally Staff Selection Commission updated their website www.ssconline.nic with constable recruitment project and direct link to submit online application form. This is golden chance to work in Delhi Police so must utilize this opportunity.
DP Constable Vacancy Details
Total Number of vacancies: 4669
Post Name: Constable (Executive)
Posting: Delhi Police
Recruitment Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
Required Education: Candidate having 12th pass certificate will allow to participate in DP constable recruitment program. For this use SSC Online portal and apply online before deadlines.
Age Limit: lower and upper age limit is 18 – 21 years
Selection: Staff Selection Commission will issue SSC Online DP Constable Admit Card 2016 for physical test and online exam and those cleared both will invite for document verification. Basis of merit in tests and after verifying original document joining letter will issue.
How to use SSC Online Portal to Fill Constable Applciation Form
Staff Selection Commission has made application process very convenient for candidates. So reach to www.ssconline.nic.in website and fill form as instruction given below.
- First click on “New Registration”
[this is one time process, same registration ID can be use for all other upcoming examination conducted by SSC]
- After clicking on Registration link new screen will appear which contains field such as Name, Father Name, Date of Birth and Gender.
- After filling all basic details click on submit button
- Now ssconline.nic.in website will generate unique registration ID and password
- Again login to SSCOnline website
- Upload Photo and Signature
- After this go to Application Filling Procedure (Application Part)
- Fill all mandatory fields correctly
- Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the ‘Final Submit’ button which will save all the data/ details filled in by him and ‘payment’ window will appear.
- If you are not exempted choose payment method Online or Offline
- Online payment can deposit immediately by using debit card, credit card, net banking or other various modes.
- If selected offline mode then ssconline.nic.in will generate challan copy’
- Take printout and deposit fee into bank
- Login with website and fill challan no and other details
- After completion take printout of DP Constable Recruitment 2016 filled application form.
Dates to Remember
- Opening date of online gateway: 10-Sep-2016
- Closing date of registration: 10-Oct-2016
This SSC Online – DP Constable web page designed to provide online application information. Register with govtjobs.net.in for all SSC vacancies, Delhi vacancies, Police recruitment and all India employment news information direct into your email ID.
- SSC CGL 2017 Examination
- SSC MTS 2017 Examination
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for SSC Online MTS Examination 2017
- SSC CHSL 2016 Examination 2017
- SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Details
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for SSC CHSL Exam 2016
- SSC Online Junior Engineer Examination 2016
- SSC Online Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- DP Constable Vacancy Details
- How to use SSC Online Portal to Fill Constable Applciation Form