SSC Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of Stenographer (Grade C & D) Examination 2016.
Advt No. : .3/5/2016-(P&P-II)
- Name of Examination : Stenographer (Grade C & D) Examination 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2016.
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category : 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen Category : 03 years
Selection Process : Selection based on Written Examination & Skill Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.05.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 03.06.2016
- Date of Written Examination : 31.07.2016
Important Links :