Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2017: This article especially for those participants who had applied for the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course on or before 28.12.2016. The Claimants will be selected for one year course through online exam conducted by IBPS or for attending the exam you all need the Syndicate Bank Hall Ticket 2017. After complication of the course, you will be appointed as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. The Syndicate Bank invited applications from intrested candidates for 400 recruitment. Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017 will release after 14.02.2017 on Syndicate Bank official website @ syndicatebank.in. The tentative date of online written exam is 26.02.2017. Candidates will have to visit the Syndicate Bank Official website for downloading Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card – Syndicate Bank PO Call Letter Details | syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank has been operating as a catalyst to development across the country. Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. Syndicate Bank is headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka, India. Syndicate Bank was founded by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai, and Vaman Kudva. Syndicate Bank has been propagating innovations in banking and also has been receptive to new ideas, without however getting uprooted from its distinctive socio-economic and cultural ethos. Their objective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry through mobilizing small savings from the community. For achieving their goals Syndicate Bank recruit brilliant, intrested and prospective candidates. This year Syndicate Bank is going to organize One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/ Mangalore. For the selection, IBPS will conduct the online written exam and for the exam, Syndicate Bank will release the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Permission letter 2017 after 14.02.2017. Bank recruitment hunters can use the Syndicate Bank official website @ syndicatebank.in to download the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Call Letter 2017.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Hall Ticket – Syndicate Bank PO Exam Complete Details | syndicatebank.in
- Name of Organization: Syndicate Bank.
- The Exam will be conducted by: IBPS.
- Name of the Examination: Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Written Examination 2017.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer.
- Total No. of recruitment: 400 recruitment.
- Location of the posting: All India.
- Starting Date for submission of online application: 14.12.2016.
- Last date to apply for These job openings for submission of online applicatoion: 28.12.2016.
- Syndicate Bank PO Admit card Status: Download After 14.02.2017.
- Syndicate Bank PO Tentative Exam Date: 26.02.2016.
- Syndicate Bank Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in.
Syndicate Bank 400 Probationary Officer Selection Process:
Candidates shall be selected through the selection process consisting of the online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. You have to clear all the rounds separately for the final selection on the post of PO in Syndicate Bank. After the selection contenders will get admission to the One-year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL).
Syndicate Bank 400 PO Exam Pattern:
The test pattern for is Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer enclosed on this page for the guidance of the candidates who have applied and are seeking for the Syndicate Bank PO test pattern. The detailed PO exam pattern is mentioned on this page. The exam will be consist of four topics these are reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English language & general awareness. The PO exam will be of Objective type and will contain Multiple Choice 200 Questions of 200 Marks. You will be provided 2 Hours i.e 120 Minutes for the PO paper. There will be sectional cut off along with overall cut off with a negative marking of 0.25 % for every wrong answer. We are providing the Syndicate Bank Probationary Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates through the table below.
|1.||Written Test||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
400 Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus:
Candidates who are going to appear in this PO exam should know about the Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2016. You are going to appoint at the level of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I so you have to work hard according to the syllabus. Without the syllabus, you can prepare well for the exam so check the PO syllabus below. The Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus pdf is available for download from the link provided below.
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus – General Awareness
- Syndicate Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus – English
- Error Correction.
- Word Formation.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Work & Time.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Time & Distance.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Sequence & Series.
- Data Interpretation also.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Input Output.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coding Decoding.
- Blood Relations.
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test.
How to Download Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Call Letter 2017?
All the candidates who are going to participate in Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer written examination and eagerly waiting for Syndicate Bank PO admit card can download the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Call Letter 2017 from the official website @ syndicatebank.in or through the direct link given below by using their registration number, user name, date of birth and password. Candidate must carry this hard copy of PO admit card at the time of examination. Without Probationary Officer admit card candidate will be not allowed to appear in the examination. The PO Admit Card contains useful information ie. name of applicant name, roll number, name and address of exam center, date and time of the exam etc.
- Applicants who are waiting to download the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017 are suggested to visit the official website of Syndicate Bank @ syndicatebank.in.
- Go to the Homepage of Syndicate Bank website.
- Select the option of Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the link of the “Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017”.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, and all the necessary information.
- Then, hit the submit option.
- You can see the Syndicate Bank PO Hall Ticket on your computer screen.
- Download the Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card in PDF file and take a print out of it to carry it to the exam hall and for future use.
Download Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017
(Available After 14.02.2017)
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Hall Ticket 2017
The candidates are advised to download their respective Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Admission Letter and take the print out that. And required to produce the same at the allotted venue for appearing at the examination. The candidates will appear for the online test at the allotted centers at their expense and risks and the Syndicate Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses etc, of any nature. No Syndicate Bank PO Admission Letter will be dispatched to any candidate by post. Each contender who has grabbed the Probationary Officer Written Exam Admit Card can practice well for the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Upcoming Written Exam. We are wishing you all the best for the upcoming Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam 2017.
You can Also Check: