Syndicate Bank PO recruitment 2017
Are you looking for Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment 2017 after Graduation? You all will be glad to know that the Syndicate Bank has published an advertisement notification that we are describing with you all here. As per the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Notification, intrested male/ female candidates can apply for the Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I for the admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course offered through Manipal University & NITTE University 2017 – 18. Interested candidates can read through the complete article to know the Syndicate Bank PO recruitment 2017 details so that accordingly you can submit your application form.
Syndicate Bank PO Application Form 2017
intrested candidates can submit Syndicate Bank PO Application Form 2017 through online mode via official web portal from 14th December 2016 to 28th December 2016. Good opportunity for the candidates who have completed Graduation Degree and after that looking for Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment to fill up 400 recruitment. Read through the given below important details like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form, Pay Scale etc.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Syndicate Bank
- Name of Post:- Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
- Total No. of recruitment:- 400
Category Wise Vacancy details–
- For Unreserved:- 202 recruitment
- For OBC:- 108 recruitment
- For SC:- 60 recruitment
- For ST:- 30 recruitment
Syndicate Bank PO Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
Generally, candidates minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-10-2016 on in other words, candidate should be born not earlier than 02-10-1998 and not later than 02-10-1998.
Note:- The upper age relaxation for the SC/ST category candidates is up to 5 years, for OBC candidates up to 3 years and PWD candidates up to 10 years.
The minimum Required Education required to be intrested to apply for the Probationary Officer (PO) post is Graduation with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PWD) candidates.
intrested candidates can deposit the given below application fee amount through Online mode via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For General /OBC category candidates:-Rs.600/- (Application Fee Rs.500/+ Intimation Charges Rs.100/-)
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- No Application Fee, Only Rs.100/- as Intimation Charges
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to go through the given below tests-
- Online Written Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
Steps to submit online application form-
- First of all, intrested male/ female candidates are required to go to the official website of Syndicate Bank or directly from the given below official link.
- Click on “Apply Online” link for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit an application fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned soft copy of coloured Photograph and Signature of mentioned size correctly.
- At Last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- 14-December-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to Apply Online:- 28-December-2016
- Starting Date for Download of Admit Card:- 14-February-2017
- Date of Online Written Test:- 26-February-2017
- Syndicate Bank PO recruitment 2017
- Syndicate Bank PO Application Form 2017
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Syndicate Bank PO Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-
- Share this job on: