Syndicate Bank Result 2017: Syndicate Bank had organized the online written exam for the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. The online exam was conducted on 26.02.2017. As we all know Syndicate Bank is well known Bank so many aspirants took part in the Probationary Officer selection process. The 400 applicants will be appointed as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. If you will qualify all the rounds of selection then you will get admission to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course offered by Manipal University & NITTE University. Result for the Probationary Officer Exam will be announced shortly after the exam by Syndicate Bank on the Syndicate Bank official website @ syndicatebank.in. So you can check your PO Result from the career page of Syndicate Bank’s website.
Syndicate Bank PO Result 2017 – Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam Result 2017 | syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank has been operating as a catalyst to development across the country. Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. Syndicate Bank is headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka, India. Syndicate Bank was founded by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai, and Vaman Kudva. Syndicate Bank has been propagating innovations in banking and also has been receptive to new ideas, without however getting uprooted from its distinctive socio-economic and cultural ethos. On 26.02.2017 Syndicate Bank organized the PO written exam for selecting those contenders who had applied for the post of Probationary Officer between 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016. The applicants will be selected for one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/ Mangalore. The participants will have to wait for some more time to get their Syndicate Bank PO Merit List 2017.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Result 2017 | Syndicate Bank PO Cut off Marks 2017 | syndicatebank.in
- Name of Organization: Syndicate Bank.
- Name of the Examination: Syndicate Bank Preliminary Written Examination 2017.
- Matter About: Download Result/ Cut Off Marks for Syndicate Bank PO Exam Result 2017.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer.
- Total No. of vacancies: 400 vacancies.
- Location of the posting: All India.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 14.12.2016.
- Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission Online Applications: 28.12.2016.
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Date: 26.02.2017.
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Result: Available Soon.
- Syndicate Bank Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in.
Steps to Check Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Result 2017
Candidates are requested to remember that final selection will be made from the “Top Merit Ranked” candidates in each SC/ ST/ OBC/ General candidates. We can say according to the newest announcement presented on the authorized link that the examination section will shortly declare the Syndicate Bank PO Interview Merit List 2017. Candidates can simply download their PO cut off list on the official website @ syndicatebank.in or a right link is a mention below. Candidates who have appeared for the exam are already familiar with the online process of logging to the website to download Syndicate Bank PO admit card. A similar process will be used to check Syndicate Bank PO Result 2017. You can also follow the below points too.
- First, visit the official website that is mention above.
- Hit on the employment link present on the sidebar.
- Here there will be many links presented.
- Hit on the suitable link which is best for you.
- Now download the Syndicate Bank PO PDF Merit list.
- Save it to your computer hard drive.
- Open it and find your name in it.
- Keep your result for further selection process.
Download Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Result 2017
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Score Card 2017
As you all know appicants shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an online exam conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion. The IBPS will not furnish the mark-sheet to candidates. Marks obtained in PO Exam will be made available on the Bank’s website, after shortlisting of candidates for Interview and/or Group Discussion. Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in the examination and interview. Applicants who have appeared in the test are eager to know the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Cut Off & Syndicate Bank PO Merit List, must know that there will be sectional cut off and Overall cut off marks. If you have any query about Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam 2017 you can share with us, through comment box given below, so that we can assist you.
You can Also Check: