TN MRB Recruitment 2017 – Tamilnadu MRB vacancies
TN MRB Notification 2017: Tamil Nadu Medical Science Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has recently released job notification for the post of Radiographer and ECG Technicians which is well known as MRBTN Recruitment 2017. A total of 102 Vacancy is available at Tamil Nadu MRB 2017 Notification. The purpose of the institute is to recruit Graduate, Diploma and Post Graduation Certificate holders. So, all the intrested aspirants can send their applications to Vacancy in MRBTN 2017 vacancies from 22nd August 2017 through online mode @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. The Last date to apply for These job openings for submission of application forms to MRB Tamil Nadu vacancies 2017 is 11th September 2017. Users can read further to know more about latest information of TN MRB Recruitment 2017.
TN MRB Notification 2017-18 – @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Medical Science Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Number of vacancies||102|
|Name of the vacancies||Radiographer & ECG Technician vacancies|
|Job Category||TN Government vacancies|
|Starting Date||22nd August 2017.|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||11th September 2017.|
|Location of the Job Location||Bangalore|
|official website of the organisation||www.mrb.tn.gov.in|
Vacancy Details of www.mrb.tn.gov.in 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
Users can check official notification to know more about TN MRB Vacancy Details.
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for MRBTN Recruitment 2017
Candidates before filling the application form shall ensure that they fulfill all the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for TN MRB Radiographer & other vacancies.
- For Radiographer: Applicants must have passed two years diploma course in Radio Diagnosis Technology conducted by the Board of Para medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu government Medical Institution or from any other Institution recognized university approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu for this purpose.
- For ECG Technician Post: Must have passed PUC under old regulations or A pass in plus 2 courses with eligibility for university course of study.
Age Limit for MRB TN vacancies :
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 57 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
[ Check Employment News for Latest vacancies]
Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2017 Other Details
Personnel Selection Process for MRBTN 2017 Recruitment:
Application Fee for MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017:
- Kindly refer official notification for details regarding application fee.
[ Apply Sarkari Naukri 2017 ]
MRB vacancies 2017 Pay Scale:
- Radiographer:Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- ECG Technician: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Tamil Nadu MRB vacancies 2017
- First, visit the TN MRB official website of the organisation. i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on the TN MRB Notification 2017.
- Download and read it carefully.
- Click on TN MRB Apply online Link.
- If you are a new user, complete your registration process and make MRB Login.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Upload photograph and attach important documents.
- Submit the filled application form before the Last date to apply for These job openings.
Important Dates Of Notification:
- Notification Release Date: 22nd August 2017.
- Online Application Starting Date: 22nd August 2017.
- Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission of Online Application Form: 11th September 2017.
- Last date to apply for These job openings for Offline Payment of fee through Indian Bank:13th September 2017.
- TN MRB Recruitment 2017 – Tamilnadu MRB vacancies
- TN MRB Notification 2017-18 – @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of www.mrb.tn.gov.in 2017
- Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for MRBTN Recruitment 2017
- Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2017 Other Details
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Tamil Nadu MRB vacancies 2017
- Share this job on: