TPSC Recruitment 2018 | 73 Dental Surgeon, Sub Inspector vacancies
TPSC Recruitment 2017-18: Tripura Public Service Commission Have Published the latest employment notification for TPSC Recruitment 2018. According to this, it’s recruiting the interested and intrested candidates for Dental Surgeon, Sub Inspector vacancies. The Last date to apply for These job openings to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2018 is 6th January 2018. Hence, applicants should start applying for TPSC Recruitment 2018 and also you can catch for further details, Please visit tpsc.nic.in. Moreover, the aspirants can get the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Personnel Selection process and other details on this site. Therefore, read the following sections for more detailed information on TPSC Recruitment 2018.
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Commission||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Name of the vacancies||Dental Surgeon, Sub Inspector|
|No. of vacancies||73 vacancies|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||6th January 2018|
|Category||Govt vacancies in Tripura|
|Location of the Job Location||Tripura|
|official website of the organisation||www.tpsc.nic.in|
TPSC Vacancy 2018 | tpsc.nic.in
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies
Candidates who are willing to apply for the TPSC Recruitment 2018 have to meet the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies as per the TPSC Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can find all details like Age Limit and Required Education in the following sections.
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Required Education:
Before applying for the above vacancies, knowing the Required Education is very important. The organization expects only applications from the intrested candidates. So it is of importance to look into the Required Education details in the following sections.
- The candidates must possess a recognized Dental qualification included in Part I & III of the schedule of Dentist act 1948 as appended to this schedule.
- The candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science from recognized University.
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
Applicants are advised to be aware of the age criteria before applying for the above vacancies. No candidate is allowed without the meeting the minimum age mentioned. You can as well refer the official notification for age relaxation details for reserved categories.
- Maximum age limit: 48 years
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Personnel Selection Process:
The candidates are hired based on their performance in the following rounds. Only when they qualify in the first round, they are allowing to attend the next consequent rounds.
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Application fee:
Application fees can be applicable to the above vacancies. Candidates have to pay online or either through the process mentioned in the official notification. So, it is advisable to read the following details to know more.
Group A vacancies
- General Candidates: Rs 200/-
- ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs 150/-
Group B vacancies
- General Candidates: Rs 150/-
- ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs 100/-
Group C vacancies
- General Candidates: Rs 100/-
- ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs 50/-
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
The candidates are paid well as per the norms of the Government.
- Dental Surgeon: Rs. 47,250/-
- Sub Inspector: Rs. 30,380/-
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for TPSC Recruitment 2018
- At first, visit the Tripura Public Service Commission website. i.e. www.tpsc.nic.in
- Then, click on the TPSC notification.
- Now, you can download and read the notification carefully.
- Then, you need to find the TPSC Application Form at the end of the page.
- Now, you should download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like your name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Now, paste a passport size photo and enclose important documents if it is asked.
- Finally, post the application form to the address given below on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings.
The Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates Of Notification:
- Last date to apply for These job openings for submission of application forms: 6th January 2018
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
Some other links to consider:
BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 920 Apprentice vacancies.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice vacancies
Latest Government vacancies 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 vacancies
About Tripura Public Service Commission
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commissions. Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I.K.Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala.
More about TPSC
The third-smallest state in the country, it covers 10,491 km2 (4,051 sq mi) and bordered by Bangladesh to the north, south, and west, and the Indian states of Assam and Mizoram to the east. In 2011 the state had 3,671,032 residents, constituting 0.3% of the country’s population. Tripura lies in a geographically disadvantageous location in India, as only one major highway, the National Highway 8, connects it with the rest of the country. Five mountain ranges—Boromura, Atharamura, Longtharai, Shakhan and Jampui Hills—run north to south, with intervening valleys; Agartala, the capital, located on a plain to the west. The state has a tropical savanna climate and receives seasonal heavy rains from the south-west monsoon.
Forests cover more than half of the area, in which bamboo and cane tracts are common. Tripura has the highest number of primate species found in any Indian state. Due to its geographical isolation, economic progress in the state hindered. Poverty and unemployment continue to plague Tripura, which has a limited infrastructure. Most residents involved in agriculture and allied activities although the service sector is the largest contributor to the state’s gross domestic product.
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 | 73 Dental Surgeon, Sub Inspector vacancies
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- TPSC Vacancy 2018 | tpsc.nic.in
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 Required Education:
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 Personnel Selection Process:
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 Application fee:
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for TPSC Recruitment 2018
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates Of Notification:
- TPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
- About Tripura Public Service Commission
- More about TPSC
- Share this job on: