UBI government jobs (UNITED BANK OF INDIA) Probationary Officer
UBI government jobs: UBI was nationalize on 19th July 1969; it is among the 15 major banks. After getting nationalized they have done immense work in development of rural areas and semi urban areas. They provide banking facilities in areas that are not easily accessible.
Location of the posting: All Over India
United Bank of India has offered various job offers regarding the post of Probationary Officer in JMG scale I, the details of Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Training and other important details are mentioned in detail. The candidates selected after the complete selection process will be admitted to the training Institute for pursuing 1 year training and 3 months of Internship in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course in tie-up with NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance Training Limited. After the complete training the candidates will be handed over their Offer letters.
Programme fees: The fees for Diploma in Banking & Finance course will be RS 3.20 Lakh plus applicable taxes to be paid. (Finance / Loan options are also provided by UBI a minimum interest).
Stipend during training period:
- During Training Period – RS 2500/- PM.
- During Internship Period- 12000/- PM.
Name of Post and No. of government jobs:
- Probationary Officer in JMG scale I- 100 job openings
The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
Salary Provided: The salary will be 6.50 Lacks per Annum.
Age required and Age Relaxation:
Minimum Age 21 years.
Maximum Age 30 years.
- SC/ST- 5 years.
- OBC- 3 years.
- Ex- servicemen- 5 years.
- People ordinarily domiciled from J&K from 1980-1989- 5 years.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: RS 150/-
- For all other category candidates: RS 700/-
Mode of Payment:
- The payment will be done ONLINE only.
- The application form Is integrated by payment gateway.
- The payment can be done by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Submit your payment information correctly.
- On successful payment e-receipt will be generated.
- Take a print out of e-receipt.
- The selection will be done on the basis of Online Exam and Personal Interview.
- The written test pattern is given below
- The pattern of questions will be Objective Type Questions.
- There will be Negative Marking for each wrong answer.
- The candidate will provided will the choice to select Examination Centre.
- The online test will be held on 07.08.2016.
- The candidates who manage to clear the written exam will be called for the Personal Interview.
- The interview may also include Group Discussion.
|S.No||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version of Test||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||50||50||English & Hindi||2 hours|
|2.||Quantitative aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi|
|3.||English Language||50||50||English & Hindi|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50||English & Hindi|
Procedure To apply for These government jobs:
- For application go to the official website unitedbankofindia.com.
- Click on government jobs Link:
- Then click on the link “Online application for Admissions to PGDBF Course”
- Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- For registration choose the tab “https://www.govtjobs.net.in for New Registration”
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Click the save button.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
Guidelines to Scan Photograph:
- It must be a recent passport size color picture.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
Guidelines to scan Signature:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
Dates to Remember to Remember:
- Online registration Dates: 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016.
- Online Payment of Fee: 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016.
- Download Call letter for Pre- examination Training: 20.07.2016.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 27.07.2016 to 01.08.2016.
- Download of call letters for online examination: 26.07.2016.
- Date of Online Examination: 07.08.2016.
Official Website link:
Official Notification link: