UK Disaster Recovery Notification 2017
Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project has openings for 52 DEO, MTS & Other vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply offline for UK Disaster Recovery Recruitment 2017 Notification from 24th October 2017. The application forms have to be submitted before 9th November 2017 @ ukdisasterrecovery.in. All the job seekers can make the best use of this golden opportunity. Further details like Required Education, Personnel Selection process, age limit, and Procedure To apply for These vacancies process are provided beneath this article. Kindly make use of it.
UK Disaster Recovery Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project|
|Post Name||DEO, MTS & Others|
|Starting date to apply||24-10-2017|
|Closing date to apply||09-11-2017|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Government vacancies|
|Location of the Job Location||Uttarakhand|
|official website of the organisation||ukdisasterrecovery.in|
UK Disaster Recovery Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|2.||Manager contract Management||01|
|4.||Manager Human Resources||01|
|5.||Manager Office Management||01|
|6||Deputy Program Manger||01|
|9.||Environment Resettlement Specialist||01|
|12.||Contract Management Expert||03|
|13.||Social Community Development/Gender Specialist||03|
|18.||Data Entry Operator||09|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for UK Disaster Recovery vacancies 2017
- Applicants must have completed BE/B.Tech/Master Degree in relevant field with minimum marks form the recognized institution.
- Should have work experience in relevant field as per the rules.
- Please Refer Official Notification.
Personnel Selection Process:
- Written Examination/Skill Test.
- Addl. Program Director, Deputy Program Manager : Rs.1,10,000/-.
- Manager Contract Management, Procurement Consultant, Environment Resettlement Specialist : Rs.80,000/-.
- Manager Human Resources, Manager Office Management, Manager Accounts : Rs.60,000/-.
- Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer: As per the norms.
- Environment Officer, Procurement Expert, Contract Management Expert, Social Community Development /Gender Specialist: Rs.50,000/-
- Manager IT/MIS, Documentation Expert : Rs.40,000/-.
- Manager Accounts: As per the norms.
- Assistant Accountant: Rs.35,000/-.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.20,000/-
- Stenographer : Rs.25,000/-
- Multi-Purpose Worker/ Attendant:Rs.10,000/-
- Refer Official Notification.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for UK Disaster Recovery Recruitment 2017
- Application forms are available @ ukdisasterrecovery.in.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill necessary details, paste photograph & attach relevant documents.
- Post it before 9-11-2017.
Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project,
3rd Floor, ITDA Building,
IT Park, Sahastradhara Road,
Dehradun Uttarakhand, PIN: 248001.
Other Links to Consider:
- UK Disaster Recovery Notification 2017
- UK Disaster Recovery Recruitment 2017-18
- UK Disaster Recovery Vacancy 2017 Details
- Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for UK Disaster Recovery vacancies 2017
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for UK Disaster Recovery Recruitment 2017
- Share this job on: