UNITED BANK OF INDIA SYLLABUS FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICER (PO)
About UBI: UBI was nationalize on 19th July 1969; it is amongst the 15 major banks. After getting nationalized they have done immense work in development of rural areas and semi urban areas. They provide banking facilities in areas that are not easily accessible. UBI has a branch at Kolkata, New Delhi and Mumbai.
Duties of a Probationary Officer:
- Before the completion of probation period, the P.O can be asked to perform any sort of bank duty such as Clerical or Assistant type.
- They are recruited a the bank branch manager, to handle work related to daily work transactions
- PO has to work effectively to increase the business of bank.
- PO has to take care of Loan related aspects
- PO issues bank cheques, Demand drafts, ATM cards etc.
- PO should be aware of all the bank related developments.
UBI PO salary scale: Emoluments of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I is presently in the scale of Rs. 23700-980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020.
The UBI PO exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
Note : Date of Online Examination (Tentative) 07.08.2016
UBI PO Exam Pattern:
- The online exam pattern is given below
- The pattern of questions will be Objective Type Questions
- There will be Negative Marking for each wrong answer.
- The candidates who will qualify written test will be called for an Interview.
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- The number of questions will be 200
|S.No||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version of Test||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||50||50||English & Hindi||2 hours|
|2.||Quantitative aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi|
|3.||English Language||50||50||English & Hindi|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50||English & Hindi|
The UBI PO syllabus of exam is mentioned according to the subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General awareness
UBI PO Syllabus for REASONING: The questions in this section will be based upon logic and presence of mind. The questions can be a bit tricky but not that tough. This section can be a bit time taking as compared to other sections.
- Logical Deduction.
- Verbal Classification.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Cause and Effect.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Number Series.
- Essential Part.
- Theme Detection.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Argument
UBI PO SYLLABUS FOR ENGLISH: This section will comprise questions from basic level. The formation of questions will be such that it will test the command over English language of the candidate.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Fill in the blanks.
- One word substitutions.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Idioms and phrases.
UBI PO SYLLABUS FOR QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE (Numerical ability): The questions in this section will be a mixture of mathematics and aptitude, the candidate should attempt the questions wisely.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Operation research & lenear Programing
- Number Systems.
- Operations Research & Linear Programming
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportions
- H.C.F and L.C.M
- Time, work and distance
- Problems on trains
- Boats and stream
- Mixture and allegation
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Problems on ages
UBI PO SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL AWARENESS: The questions will be from these sub topics :
TOPICS FOR STATIC GK:
- Indian History
TOPICS FOR GENERAL SCIENCE:
TOPICS FOR CURRENT AFFAIRS:
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
For UBI PO Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Age limit you can refer to the official notification.
For any Doubts on UBI PO syllabus you can leave comments below we are quick to reply to your problems.
The post United Bank of India – UBI Syllabus for PO (Probationary Officer) appeared first on Sarkari Job | Latest Government Jobs 2016.