UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016
Are you looking for Junior Engineer Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh 2016 after completion of Diploma in Engineering? Then you must read through the UPPCL JE Notification 2016 details to know the important details like Total No. of vacancies, Mode of Selection, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies etc. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Trainee) vacancies to fill 580 vacancies. Interested candidates who possess Diploma in engineering qualification may apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016 through online mode via official web portal i.e. http://www.uppcl.org/.
UPPCL JE Online Application Form 2016
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites online applications from the intrested candidates to apply for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings. intrested candidates may submit their online application form from 11th October 2016 to 30th October 2016. Read the complete article to know Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus etc.
UPPCL JE Recruitment Notification 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Total No. of vacancies:- 580
- Location of the posting:- Uttar Pradesh
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer (Trainee)||580||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4200/-|
Discipline wise vacancy distribution-
- Electrical : 535 vacancies
- Civil : 45 vacancies
UP Junior Engineer Post Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2016):-
- Minimum Age:- 18 years
- Maximum Age:- 40 years
Those who possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the recognized institutes are intrested to apply for UP JE vacancy 2016-17.
Those who are applying for Junior Engineer (JE) post are required to deposit the Application / Examination fee of given below amount through either Online mode (via Net Banking/Credit Card / Debit Card) OR Offline mode via SBI Challan form.
- For General/ OBC/ DFF/ Ex-S of U.P candidates:- Rs.900/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates:- Rs.600/-
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern /Syllabus 2016
|Sr. No||Name of Subject/ Topic||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1||Diploma level Engg. Branch||150||150|
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Test (Computer Based Test) only
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for UPPC JE Recruitment 2016:-
Follow the given below steps-
- To apply online, intrested candidates are required to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- Now, click on “UPPCL Junior Engineer (Trainee) Recruitment 2016 to fill 580 vacancies”.
- Read the official notification and then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the form correctly and deposit the fee amount as mentioned above.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of it as hard copy after submission of application form online.
Dates to Remember:-
- Commencing date for online submission of form:- 11-October-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online submission of form:- 30-October-2016