UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) is going to recruit suitable candidates for the Assistant Engineer vacancies. The B.Tech/ B.E. passed candidates may read through the UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer vacancies 2016 Notification which is published recently so that interested candidates may go through it. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt vacancies in Uttar Pradesh 2016-17 after completion of Engineering Degree. Before to start apply online for UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2016, you all are advised to ensure that you fulfilled the complete Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies details.
UPRVUNL AE Application Form 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited invites online applications from the elligible job seekers to apply for Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2016 via official website i.e. www.uprvunl.org. You may submit the UPRVUNL AE Application Form 2016 from 17th August 2016 to 16th September 2016. Read through the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer vacancies Notification 2016
- Advt. No. U-24/UPRVUSA/2016(UPJVNL)
- Name of Govt Organization:- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
- Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Total No. of vacancies:- 20
- Location of the posting:- Uttar Pradesh
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Asst. Engineer (Trainee) (E&M) cadre||18||Rs.15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
|2||Asst. Engineer (Trainee) (Civil Cadre)||02||Rs.15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
UP Assistant Engineer vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 40 years.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation.
- For Asst. Engineer (Trainee) (E&M) cadre Post:- B.Tech / B.E. passed in the relevant stream and must have knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script.
- For Asst. Engineer (Trainee) (Civil Cadre) Post:- Engineering Degree from the recognized instituteand knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script.
Deposit the fee amount through online mode via SBI Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or via offline mode via Bank Challan form payable at State bank of India Branches.
- For General /OBC category candidates:- Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST category candidates:- Rs.700/-
- Candidates of other states:- Rs.1000/-
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to appear for the given below tests-
- Written Test (CBT)
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer vacancies 2016-17
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited i.e. www.uprvunl.org.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link for Assistant Engineer vacancies.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount as mentioned above.
- Upload he scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At last, take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 17-August-2016
- Closing Date to submit online application form:- 16-September-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to deposit application fee:- 17-September-2016
- Starting date to Download of Admit Card : 26-September-2016
- Tentative Date of Examination:- October, 2016