UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) government jobs
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is a central agency of India having the authority of conducting various examinations like Civil Service, Indian Forest Service, NDA and many others.Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications from all intrested and interested for government jobs to 60 permanent positions of Assistant Professors (Medicine) and various job openings.
Job Location: All Over India
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have this qualification according to post MBBS degree with 03- year experience, Master’s Degree from a recognized University, Degree in Architecture with 02-years experience, Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management with 02-year experience, Diploma (Three years’ duration ) in Dress Making and Designing, M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialisation in Horticulture with 02- year experience.
Job Details (Post, and Salary):
1. Assistant Professors: 20 post – (15600-39100+GP 5400)
2. Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics): 13 post – (15600-39100+GP 6600)
3. Assistant Directors: 04 post – (15600-39100+GP 5400)
4. Training Officers: 22 post – (9300-34800+GP 4600)
5. Assistant Director (Horticulture): 01 post – (9300-34800+GP 4600)
Age and Relaxation:
Candidate age should be maximum 30,33,35 and 40 years according to post. The upper age relaxations on age group are relaxing by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Application Fee Detail:
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only for General/OBC Candidate either by depositing the money in any SBI branch by cash or by using SBI net banking facility or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No need to pay the fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Procedure To apply for These government jobs?
- Candidates are required to only apply online by logging on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- After submission of the ORA (Online government jobs Application), the candidates should take a printout of the finally submitted form.
The candidates will be selected for the interview on the basis of the information which they provide in their online application form.
- 06.2016 (23:59 HRS): Closing date for submitting online government jobs application through ORA website
- 06.2016 (23:59 HRS): The Last date to apply for These job openings for printing completely submitted online application
Official Website Link:
Official notification for (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission government jobs:
Also See: Railway Jobs