Wbssc rolls out job Notice for recruitment of Group C posts of Ldc/lda for 599 government jobs in west bengal as stated by official website of west Bengal staff selection commission www.wbssc.gov.in. Even Those job seekers who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board can also apply for the above mentioned vacancies in west bengal. If You are Struggling to find a job for you , You must Not forget to apply for these government jobs in 2016 in west bengal.
We all know that Recruitment of suitable candidates in west bengal is organised by staff selection commission of west bengal or WBSSC under Govt. of West Bengal. west bengal Ldc/lda will be held by west bengal staff selection commission & Result will also be published on its official website. Now lets give a look on the details of this Job notice.
WBSSC LDC/LDA (Group C) job Notice 2016
As mentioned 599 candidates are to be selected by wbssc Through exam which will be held Of candidates who have applied with correct details. Job aspirants can apply online to wbssc ldc/lda vacancies on official website www.wbssc.gov.in from 27th November 2015 to 28th December 2015. Applications Recieved After the last date will not be entertained in any case and will be rejected, so make sure your application process is complete before 28th december 2015
WBSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 Vacancy details
- Personal & Administrative Reforms – 300 vacancies.
- Irrigation & Waterways (District) – 100 jobs
- Agriculture Marketing – 5 posts.
- Fisheries – 10 posts.
- Initiation & Waterways – 110 posts.
- Finance (Revenue) – 7 posts.
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture & (Directorate) – 04 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture (District) – 26 Posts
- Social Welfare – 49 posts.
- School Education – 36 posts.
- Correctional Administration – 5 posts.
- Industrial Training – 2 posts.
- Youth Service – 25 posts.
- Higher Education – 20 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2016
Cndidates who have passed Matriculation or its equivalent Along with basic knowledge of Computer Operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 W.P.M. (English) or 10 W.P.M. (Bengali) from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 months are considered to be eligible to apply. Age criteria is 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2015. relaxation In age will be be applicable for the reserved candidate as perrule. Upper age relaxation of 3 years is applicable for OBC candidate, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PH candidate as per govt. rule.
You may like : west Bengal police recruitment 2015 For Constables
General and OBC candidates Need to Pay the aapplication fees of RS-220/- and Rs-20 for the reserved category such as SC/ST/PwD applicants. Facility of online fees payment through Net Banking/ credit & debit cards is available . Fees excemption is not available for SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B candidates of other states.
How to apply online on www.wbssc.gov.in
- Recruitment by: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
- Posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
- Total Number of jobs : 599
- Last Date: 28th December 2015
- Application fee: Rs. 220/- for General and Rs. 20/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years
- Educational requirement: Madhyamik (10th) Examination
- Application method: Online
- Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC LDC/LDA Selection Process & Pay Scale
Candidates Selection will be Purely based on the bassis of their performance in written exam & Interview as per official notice . On first stage Written Exam Of the applicants will be held Which will contain Multiple choice questions. Now those who passes the written test will be called for interview. After Completion Of both test & interview Final List of selected job seekers will b published .
- WBSSC LDC/LDA (Group C) job Notice 2016
- WBSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 Vacancy details
- Eligibility Criteria for WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2016
- Application Fees for WBSSC LDC/LDA Recruitment
- How to apply online on www.wbssc.gov.in
- WBSSC LDC/LDA Selection Process & Pay Scale
- Share IF you enjoyed the article.